The Harold Mangum System uses phonetic sounds for 0 to 9 based on the most common form of the Major System, mentioned above: Suh, Tuh, Nuh, Muh, Ruh, Luh, Shuh, Cuh, Fuh, Puh.
Major system for remembering digits and numbers. Use the consonants to choose words and make sentences to remember a string of numbers.
artofmemory.com | Major System | Art of MemoryJosh Beckman
- *Library*, yes, that’s the word. A workshop is personal library, pr...from Jack Cheng
- The reason tasks like looking up part numbers and data sheets is ha...from Ribbonfarm Studio
- What would it look like if we could ask, "how do I make this t...from John Cutler from The Beautiful Mess
- When you’re a new leader, your model won’t have much data to go on....from James Stanier
- If machines were designed to be more personal, we’d have very diffe...from chrbutler.com
- Maybe the devices that we ended up with are too flat, too homogenou...from Kyle Chayka
- Strong commitment in design is good for dementia, where challenges ...from Sara Hendren from undefended / undefeated
- Text inputs have no affordances When I go up the mountain to ask t...from wattenberger.com