If your organization wanted to replace you with someone far better at your job than you, what would they look for?
from Seth Godin 📕
- It’s not a surprise when a scientist is surprised. That’s what happ...
- For the last five hundred years, the best way to succeed has been t...
- understand that the path is neither short nor easy. That means you ...
- The hard part is distinguishing between quitting because the resist...
- Volunteering to do emotional labor—even when you don’t feel like it...
- View all
- What would it look like if we could ask, "how do I make this t...from John Cutler from The Beautiful Mess
- I used to be an investment banker, and I enjoy reading profiles of ...from Matt Levine
- My favorite observation from The Phoenix Project by Gene Kim, Kevin...from Will Larson
- The lesson is that, for those of us who live online, having a simpl...from ongoing by Tim Bray
- **THE PRIORITIZATION MATRIX** All of the projects and activities o...from review.firstround.com
- The process and the practice: - Sources and habits - Seeds - Exper...from Rick Rubin
- Often, in making edits to a work: The ego comes in, saying: I wante...from Rick Rubin
- A river of material flows through us. When we share our works and o...from Rick Rubin