The hard part is distinguishing between quitting because the resistance wants you to (bad idea) or because the resistance doesn’t want you to (great idea).
from Seth Godin 📕
- It’s not a surprise when a scientist is surprised. That’s what happ...
- For the last five hundred years, the best way to succeed has been t...
- understand that the path is neither short nor easy. That means you ...
- Volunteering to do emotional labor—even when you don’t feel like it...
- If your organization wanted to replace you with someone far better ...
- View all
- discipline doesn’t scale, and if you want people to use good practi...from Fernando Borretti
- **Inaction → Committed Action** Clarifying our values and learning...from every.to
- Experiential Avoidance →Willingness When challenging thoughts and ...from every.to
- That said, much like [internal communication](https://lethain.com/i...from Irrational Exuberance
- Okay, so habits are good: they free the mind for important things. ...from Matt Webb
- [Many years ago I got obsessed with habit-breaking days.](https://i...from Matt Webb
- This is one reason why we continually grasp for the latest get-rich...from James Clear
- Happiness is the state you enter when you no longer want to change ...from James Clear