understand that the path is neither short nor easy. That means you must determine if the route is worth the effort. If it’s not, dream bigger.
from Seth Godin 📕
- It’s not a surprise when a scientist is surprised. That’s what happ...
- For the last five hundred years, the best way to succeed has been t...
- The hard part is distinguishing between quitting because the resist...
- Volunteering to do emotional labor—even when you don’t feel like it...
- If your organization wanted to replace you with someone far better ...
- View all
- I used to be an investment banker, and I enjoy reading profiles of ...from Matt Levine
- While there is so much focus on education, the bottleneck for flour...from Simon Sarris
- “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind o...from The Berkeley Well-Being Institute
- I am reminded of one of Matt Mochary’s teaching: when you have to d...from news.ycombinator.com
- “Wise souls are not humane.” To that, Le Guin writes: > The “in...from Mandy Brown
- The ultimate goal of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) is to ...from every.to
- Well, the drive to “advance”—I think you have to ask exactly what t...from Noam Chomsky
- Beyond Fitness: Life and a Better World Life (a quality) is the de...from Ryan Singer