For the last five hundred years, the best way to succeed has been to treat everyone as a stranger you could do business with.
from Seth Godin 📕
- It’s not a surprise when a scientist is surprised. That’s what happ...
- understand that the path is neither short nor easy. That means you ...
- The hard part is distinguishing between quitting because the resist...
- Volunteering to do emotional labor—even when you don’t feel like it...
- If your organization wanted to replace you with someone far better ...
- View all
- The essence of the gift is that it creates a set of relationships. ...from Robin Wall Kimmerer
- Lewis Hyde has made extensive studies of gift economies. He finds t...from Robin Wall Kimmerer
- You can buy a bank’s attention to bespoke needs by bringing it depo...from Bits about Money
- All prices embed an interest rate derivative [[Banking in very un...from Bits about Money
- when interest rates rise, all asset prices must fall [[Banking in...from Bits about Money
- the true nature of housing prices. It’s not about the house, it’s a...from goodreason.substack.com
- Inventory should be kept at the lowest-value stage possible [[Hig...from Andrew S. Grove
- [Max Pain](https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/maxpain.asp) is an ...from nemesis.global