Remember that when you’re in the right you can afford to keep your temper, and that when you’re in the wrong you can’t afford to lose it.
Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son Being the Letters written by John Graham, Head of the House of Graham & Company, Pork-Packers in Chicago, … known to his intimates as "Piggy."
from George Horace Lorimer 📕
- Sometimes people use "respect" to mean "treating som...from kottke.org
- A river of material flows through us. When we share our works and o...from Rick Rubin
- All you crazy MFs are completely overlooking the fact that **softwa...from Steve Yegge
- Poka-yoke is another Japanese method, this one invented by Shigeo S...from Don Norman
- It is a profoundly erroneous truism, repeated by all copy-books and...from Don Norman
- insights from the seven stages of action lead us to seven fundament...from Don Norman
- Seven stages of action: one for goals, three for execution, and thr...from Don Norman
- One thing I've noticed is that a lot of colleagues don't kn...from ycombinator.com