Everything has an interface. A platform has an API. A computer has a keyboard, a mouse, and a GUI operating system.
Teams have interfaces too. How do you file a bug or make a request? Where and when does the team collaborate with any other team?
The two critical components of a good interface are that it be narrow and well-defined.
My Heroku values · GitHub
- discipline doesn’t scale, and if you want people to use good practi...from Fernando Borretti
- Maybe the devices that we ended up with are too flat, too homogenou...from Kyle Chayka
- Syntax coloring isn't useless, it is childish, like training wh...from Douglas Crockford
- Text inputs have no affordances When I go up the mountain to ask t...from wattenberger.com
- Forcing functions are the extreme case of strong constraints that c...from Don Norman
- Physical constraints are made more effective and useful if they are...from Don Norman
- These four classes of constraints-physical, cultural, semantic, and...from Don Norman
- Here are three levels of mapping, arranged in decreasing effectiven...from Don Norman