And regulations are written in blood, so we’ll only get enforced legal regulations after a lack of accessibility kills people.
Uncomfortable Truths in Software Engineering • Buttondown
- **Ag-gag** laws are anti-[whistleblower](https://en.wikipedia.org/w...from Matt McGrath
- This, from last week, is [one of the best stories you’ll ever read]...from Matt Levine
- Unlike simple machines, which cannot be copyrighted, software is au...from Why Software Patents are Bad, Period.
- People often start from the mistaken notion that patents are a righ...from Why Software Patents are Bad, Period.
- the assumption in a patent trial *isn’t* that you stole the idea. ...from Why Software Patents are Bad, Period.
- In general, the chief compliance officer at any company has a dial ...from Matt Levine
- No chief executive officer of a big company wants to file for bankr...from Matt Levine
- While today there’s a wide distance between GDPR, CCPA, HITRUST, Fe...from lethain.com