These are wonderful non-chat interfaces for LLMs that I would totally use.
Bring the LLM to the editing and thinking process, rather than exiting into a chat interface with no affordances.
Noted about Language Model Sketchbook, or Why I Hate Chatbots
from Maggie Appleton
- The upshot for the industry at large, is: the **LLM-as-Moat model h...from Steve Yegge
- combining search and AI chat is actually the wrong way to go and I ...from Garbage Day
- the tech am I digging recently is a software framework called LangC...from Interconnected
- Part of what makes LoRA so effective is that - like other forms of ...from Dylan Patel
- In many ways, this shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. The current r...from Dylan Patel
- We’re building apps to surround and harness AI, but we need microsc...from Interconnected
- Text inputs have no affordances When I go up the mountain to ask t...from wattenberger.com
- Good tools let the user choose when to switch between implementatio...from wattenberger.com