distillation – a technique by which larger, more capable models can be used to train smaller models to similar performance within certain domains – Replit has a great writeup on how they created their first release codegen model in just a few weeks this way!
Nathan Labenz on AI pricing
from Tyler Cowen
- But you can already see the idea of a “prompt” evolving into someth...from Ryan Broderick
- The way double descent is normally presented, increasing the number...from chris-said.io
- In machine learning, double descent is a surprising phenomenon wher...from chris-said.io
- Adobe claims Firefly was trained on a data set that was built from ...from Garbage Day
- There’s the implicit expectation in AI and data science that if we ...from blog.rinesi.com