From the perspective of non-mega-platform companies, I think this is a natural continuation of the timeline evolution from “data as value” to “data as risk”, and these sorts of companies will increasingly want to approach all stored data with their eyes towards secure, restricted, and audited access.
A brief rant on converging compliance regimes.
- Often, people who don’t have access to the raw data expect one narr...from Josh Beckman
- The upshot for the industry at large, is: the **LLM-as-Moat model h...from Steve Yegge
- The first image ever transmitted to Earth from another planet was r...from Instagram
- A product is useless without a platform, or more precisely and accu...from gist.github.com
- My experience is companies do not anticipate that the cost of monit...from Mathew Duggan
- Ad-hoc validation leads to a phenomenon that the [language-theoreti...from Alexis King
- the difference between validation and parsing lies almost entirely ...from Alexis King
- few days ago I did something that I never thought I’d do again, and...from brandur.org