Influence operations can take many shapes; most such operations are conducted by governments on their own citizens.
Can 'radioactive data' save the internet from AI's influence?
from Casey Newton ✉️
- To exchange one orthodoxy for another is not necessarily an advance...from orwell.ru
- Totalitarianism thrives, she continued, in conditions where people ...from Sara Hendren
- After 2008, there was a perception that the government was implicit...from Matt Levine
- But the thing about state-sponsored attacks is that they’re a bit l...from Matt Webb
- [CAP theorem](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAP_theorem) is perhaps...from apenwarr.ca
- Instead, the basic principle I would like to see communicated to pe...from Noam Chomsky
- As long as people think that government (as an ideal and an imperfe...from Matthew Gallaway
- this is the problem when your sole governing ideals are destroying ...from INDIGNITY, from the makers of HMM WEEKLY