Good reviews are anchored in feedback from the audience, and discussion between the author and the audience. Bad reviews are anchored in the author presenting their document. You will only have good reviews if you’re diligent about steering folks away from presenting their writeup
Meetings for an effective eng organization.
from Irrational Exuberance
- You can give yourself back time by leaving meetings gracefully. Sa...from Josh Beckman
- The optimal amount of meetings is not zero, even if you work alone....from Matt Levine
- the real sign of malorganization is when people spend more than 25%...from Andrew S. Grove
- two basic kinds of meetings: - process-oriented meeting, knowledge ...from Andrew S. Grove
- Anyone who spends about a half day per week as a member of a planni...from Andrew S. Grove