updates establish a persistent drip of information from you to the wider organization. Some weeks you might have a light update, but rather than folks thinking that you’re not doing much, they’ll be reassured that they are up-to-date on what’s important. Dense updates are good, but it’s the brief updates that reassure the team that you would have updated them if there was something they needed to know.
Internal comms for executives.
from Irrational Exuberance
- I realised that writing isn’t about beating the competition, or bei...from James Stanier
- Remember kids, the only difference between fooling around and scien...from Hacker News
- Rigid adherence to any prioritization model, even one that’s concep...from Irrational Exuberance
- Another useful concept is [The Death of the Author](https://en.wiki...from ferd.ca
- A great framework for delegating work or encouraging a team member ...from Ken Britton
- We're talking about a guy who in all seriousness has said on ma...from gist.github.com
- we are creating more data than we can manage. The primary output o...from johnnydecimal.com
- Sometimes people use "respect" to mean "treating som...from kottke.org