A pattern as a form/context pair and a generic set of centers Some context has been understood. A set of centers has been designed.
Ryan Singer | Christopher Alexander: A PrimerJosh Beckman
- Project-Specific Pattern Languages Efficiency is not the problem (...
- Centers and generative process: Any structure is some elements in ...
- Beyond Fitness: Life and a Better World Life (a quality) is the de...
- Form, Context, and Fit Form, in Context, evaluated against Fit. [[...
- General notes: Form, in Context, evaluated against Fit. Ryan S...
- View all
- [Leases](https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/74851.74870) are a nearly u...from email@example.com (Marc Brooker)
- **Oozification** is the process of recursively replacing systems ba...from Ribbonfarm Studio
- Le Chatelier’s Principle. This Law states that any natural process,...from John Gall and D.H. Gall
- When we build systems that avoid coordinating, we end up building c...from firstname.lastname@example.org (Marc Brooker)
- Progress is good. Complexity is a bridge. Simplicity is the goal. ...from Ruby on Rails
- General notes: > Machine Learning, AI, LLMs - they all give back...from Ruby on Rails
- It is far easier to collaborate on a first principle model. At this...from sirupsen.com
- If you are designing for 8 demands it’s likely that 6 are easy, 7 r...from sirupsen.com