The takeaway here is that any analysis we do at a given point in time is just a photograph reflecting that moment’s reality. The farther we get from that point, the less relevant it will seem. Unlike diamonds, Kano categories are not forever.
The Complete Guide to the Kano Model
from Folding Burritos
- To determine what actions you can take to drive meaningful change i...from Ken Britton
- A product is useless without a platform, or more precisely and accu...from gist.github.com
- Designing for Disassembly ensures that all elements of a product ca...from xxiivv.com
- One of the consequences of demateralisation is that things that “re...from
- I’m personally convinced that these companies are selling products ...from