"Scenius" is Brian Eno’s term meaning communal genius and last time I talked about it (2020) I quoted some of the essential qualities. Including: mutual appreciation (scenius as peer pressure) – or to put it another way, a healthy jealousy without envy – competitive collaboration! Good friends push each other to be better.
Tinkering with hyperlinks
- The expected time to complete a new task approaches infinity as a t...from Will Larson
- never again let anyone tell you that the fury or determination to f...from www.thecut.com
- It’s seems obvious that collective action from internet creators is...from www.garbageday.email
- An important property of teams is that they abstract the complexiti...from Will Larson
- Organizational design gets the right people in the right places, em...from Will Larson
- When I have a problem that I want to solve quickly and cheaply, I s...from Will Larson