That said, much like internal communication, networking is a relatively mechanical skill. Building a large network doesn’t require genius socialization skills, it only requires ongoing focus and attention.
Building your executive network.
from Irrational Exuberance
- discipline doesn’t scale, and if you want people to use good practi...from Fernando Borretti
- we are creating more data than we can manage. The primary output o...from johnnydecimal.com
- Sometimes people use "respect" to mean "treating som...from kottke.org
- I recommend that teams receiving executive feedback try to “extract...from Irrational Exuberance
- **Inaction → Committed Action** Clarifying our values and learning...from every.to
- Experiential Avoidance →Willingness When challenging thoughts and ...from every.to
- The people whose compensation depends on your opinion have ample ti...from yosefk.com
- I recommend sharing the full document with the group, then spending...from Irrational Exuberance