Most organizations run these twice a year, which is a reasonable amount. If you want a more principled way to determine the right frequency, consider how much time you’re willing to invest into addressing the issues that get raised. If you’re already struggling to address concerns from biannual surveys, then it doesn’t make sense to run more frequent surveys. You’ll just annoy folks who take them, who will complain that you’re running another survey before addressing the previously raised concerns.
Using cultural survey data.
from Irrational Exuberance
- Rigid adherence to any prioritization model, even one that’s concep...from Irrational Exuberance
- A great framework for delegating work or encouraging a team member ...from Ken Britton
- We're talking about a guy who in all seriousness has said on ma...from gist.github.com
- I designed the RAMBO Model as a simple framework to lead a great en...from thecodecompany.com
- These constraints create better decisions both because constraints ...from Irrational Exuberance
- In 2023, our universe has shifted. There’s little hiring happening,...from Irrational Exuberance
- **THE PRIORITIZATION MATRIX** All of the projects and activities o...from review.firstround.com
- When you run into a complex problem, slow down to bring many differ...from Irrational Exuberance