I’ve been thinking of a kind of article I commonly write:
- Here’s some examples of something .
- I am going to give that thing a name.
- Now that we have a name, let’s discuss it as its own topic.
Examples: edge case poisoning , mimicry , cleverness vs insight , constructive and predicative data . Sourced here
from Hillel Wayne ✉️
- I realised that writing isn’t about beating the competition, or bei...from James Stanier
- Remember kids, the only difference between fooling around and scien...from Hacker News
- Another useful concept is [The Death of the Author](https://en.wiki...from ferd.ca
- “How does writing help you think?” “That is a good question,” he sa...from Ted Chiang
- But here is his best line: > Taleb had been busy. He had alread...from Matt Levine
- To write about something hard to explain, write a detailed letter t...from startupy
- With more education, more and more people want to be published. Mor...from Gabriel Zaid and Natasha Wimmer
- The promotion of brainstorming as a starting point is all the more ...from Sebastian Trzcinski-Clément