we are creating more data than we can manage.
The primary output of most workers is information. Day after day we produce more. That is our job.
Yet we have utterly neglected the task of organising, sorting, and managing it.
I have not seen a corporate system in the last decade that was not totally broken because of the volume of unmanaged information.
- Sometimes people use "respect" to mean "treating som...from kottke.org
- I recommend that teams receiving executive feedback try to “extract...from Irrational Exuberance
- That said, much like internal communication, networking is a relati...from Irrational Exuberance
- The people whose compensation depends on your opinion have ample ti...from yosefk.com
- I recommend sharing the full document with the group, then spending...from Irrational Exuberance
- In Staff Engineer, I argued that writing an engineering strategies ...from Irrational Exuberance
- A strategy is composed of three parts: Diagnosis: a theory desc...from Irrational Exuberance
- I used to start my lecture on dictionaries in Python by explaining ...from The Third Bit