If machines were designed to be more personal, we’d have very different machines. How can I make my machines and my tools more personal and specialized?
Personal Machines and Portable Worlds
- What would it look like if we could ask, "how do I make this t...from John Cutler from The Beautiful Mess
- When you’re a new leader, your model won’t have much data to go on....from James Stanier
- Maybe the devices that we ended up with are too flat, too homogenou...from Kyle Chayka
- Text inputs have no affordances When I go up the mountain to ask t...from wattenberger.com
- Good tools let the user choose when to switch between implementatio...from wattenberger.com
- Screenshotting as one of the essential underrated tools of the digi...from Nadia Asparouhova
- computing can dynamically simulate the details of any other medium ...from Tools for Thought Rocks!
- exactly the same thing goes for spaced repetition right you can loo...from Tools for Thought Rocks!