Teams are productive when they’re sharing useful information.
Teams are bonding when they’re sharing useless information.
Bonded teams are more productive.
from Josh Beckman 📕
- Totalitarianism thrives, she continued, in conditions where people ...from Sara Hendren
- as the ecotheologian Thomas Berry has written, "we must say of...from Robin Wall Kimmerer
- To determine what actions you can take to drive meaningful change i...from Ken Britton
- A great framework for delegating work or encouraging a team member ...from Ken Britton
- I used to try and weed my lawn a whole hell of a lot and pull the w...from ferd.ca
- At companies with slower headcount growth, promotions will usually ...from The Pragmatic Engineer
- A responsibility assignment matrix (RAM), also known as RACI mat...from en.wikipedia.org
- I designed the RAMBO Model as a simple framework to lead a great en...from thecodecompany.com