Propositions in logic correspond to types in a programming language.
Proofs in the logic correspond to terms and programs in the programming language
Simplification of proofs corresponds to evaluation of programs.
Strange Loop Conference | "Propositions as Types" by Philip WadlerJosh Beckman
- Post-Apocalyptic [or bad] software is hard to modify because it doe...from lethain.com
- **the numbers always add up**, which isn’t true on the business or ...from Irrational Exuberance
- software engineering is the science and art of designing and making...from Confreaks
- The empirical process model provides and exercises control through ...from Confreaks
- When fewer than 5,000 programmers existed, they built [Lisp](https:...from Taylor Troesh
- Deep and shallow modules: The best modules are deep: they allow a ...from John Ousterhout
- The code that gets written is the code that’s easier to write. An...from Fernando Borretti
- All you crazy MFs are completely overlooking the fact that software...from Steve Yegge