it takes a long time for good ideas to get out and so it's worth having a long perspective if you want to have the best and most interesting ideas.
if you want things that are discovered and not invented.
Strange Loop Conference | "Propositions as Types" by Philip WadlerJosh Beckman
- Nobody can do their best work on wobbly projects. [Vises](https://...from Taylor Troesh (email@example.com)
- the veteran artist has been through this before. Many, many times. ...from Van Neistat
- you have making the thing. then the probationary artist hits the wa...from Van Neistat
- When I’m working on a research problem I generally begin by filling...from Taylor Troesh
- Work in public. Reveal nothing. Robin | The art of working in publ...from Robin
- You owe it to yourself and your team to work on keeping your capaci...from James Stanier
- What would it look like if we could ask, "how do I make this t...from John Cutler from The Beautiful Mess
- I used to be an investment banker, and I enjoy reading profiles of ...from Matt Levine